MAYBELINE NEW YORK! WHITE SUPER FRESH CAKE POWDER REVIEW

Juli 24, 2015

MAYBELINE NEW YORK! WHITE SUPER FRESH SPF34 PA+++ LONG LASTING UV CAKE POWDER 12H Bright matte look & fresh feel!!!


As we know every woman who have an makeup on their face are hope that the make up is still look perfectly as the day goes on. However when the skin under attact by heat, humidity and pollution that leads the sweat and sebum build up. Once sweat and sebum interacts with the powder, the powder pigment change the color and bringing a duller-looking complexion. The result is our skin will look dull and dark, they feel greasy and dirty , then it’s make we start to lose our confidence. But Don’t  Worry, I Introduce for you this increadible CLEAN-TOUCH POWDER SYSTEM! Enriched with mineral perlite that’s 5X the absorption power of regular talc, is facillitates sweat evaporation with almost zero build-up. works like a blotter that continuously blots away sweat and sebum so that color stay true during the wear, complexion remain during the Bright-Looking. Long Lasting Matte Coverage that instantly whiten and even skin tone, smoothes and blends away imperfections.
I bought it at Maybeline Counter and I choose shade 01.LIGHT, cause I have bought Nude Biege Shade of 3ce Foundation that only make my skin looks watery and healthy skin. So I choose the whiten color up my skin tone. And thaadaaa!!
         


 It’s Looks Perfectly not like used a mask, and I Love how Gently it on my skin. Easy for apply evenly with sponge all over face and neck. ( usually I apply it with my Powder Brush sometimes with the sponge, No need for wet usage as the coverage is already perfect for dry usage ) and it’s suitable for everyday use. Working, Hangout, Travelling this is what I call about Natural Healthy Skin Makeup. ( I love this Simple but Clearly Compact Case )

This Amazing Cake Powder is ONLY Rp.48.000 ( Actually I already Purchase it 2pc for my aunty n my brother wife I Recommended this for them)^^

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Thanks Dear for visiting my blog..

Welcome to Comment Down Bellow,, i will replay ASAP :D

About Me

Like us on Facebook